Embedded Systems Development Kit, Cyclone III Board
Embedded Systems Development Kit, Cyclone III Board support package (BSP) provides developers with the easiest and fastest way to create embedded applications on the Embedded Systems Development Kit, Cyclone III kit (target) using the Linux operating system. This combination of hardware, firmware, and software form a complete package for building, downloading, and testing applications developed on a host machine.
Linux BSP Version: 0.0.0.0
Linux Kernel Version: 2.6.30
GCC tool chain Version: 4.1.2
- Quick reference with ready to go pre built kernel image and SOF
- Supported and tested Devices/Peripheral Driver
- Ethernet : Altera TSE driver
- SD/MMC: SLS SD Host Controller driver
- Flash: Intel/AMD CFI Parallel Flash (8/16-bit), Generic SPI Flash
- Serial: Altera JTAG UART, Altera Serial UART, Open Cores I2C Controller, SLS PS/2 and Altera SPI drivers
- Display: Altera LCD and VGA driver
- Others: LED PIO, Touch Panel driver based on Altera SPI.
New BSP uploaded August 04th 2009, 7:00am PST
- Linux related files (Linux kernel, System-files, Bin tools, user application)
- Quick Reference(pre built kernel image and SOF)