eUSB 3.1 FMC
Model No. PI0S024000100
eUSB 3.1 FMC (FPGA Mezzanine Card) makes it easier to validate USB 3.1 functionality with Intel® FPGA having inbuilt serial transceivers. It also contains ULPI PHY chip to validate USB 2.0 functionality.
- Standard Interface
- USB Interface
- x2 USB Type C Connectors
- x2 USB Power switches to facilitate USB Host mode evaluation
- User Interface
- x4 user defined LEDs
- General Purpose Ios
- For configuring TUSB1002 (USB 3.1 Linear redriver and signal conditioner)
- 25 MHz clock oscillator with clock generator IC for USB 3.1 interface
- Easy to Use
- Makes it easy to evaluate various SLS’s USB IP cores
- Evaluation of USB IP cores
The following example shows the eUSB 3.1 FMC connection with Intel® Arria® 10 GX Development Kit.
- eUSB 3.1 FMC
- USB 3.1 Type C Cable
- Note: The board does not include any Reference design.