ONFI 2.0 HSMC
Model No. PL1S021000100
The product is discontinued. For any queries, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ONFI 2.0 HSMC ( High Speed Mezzanine Card) is designed to develop NAND Flash based applications with Development boards having the High Speed Mezzanine Card (HSMC) connector. The board provides connectivity to eight 16Gb NAND Flash devices and one High Speed Transceiver Transmit and Receive channel via SMA connectors.
- Eight 16 Gb Asynchronous/Synchronous NAND Flash Memory devices (Total 16 GB Storage capacity)
- Support for two NAND Flash Controllers per board with 4 devices per controller
- Four SMA connectors to support one High Speed TX and RX channel
- Standard HSMC interface
- ONFI 2.0 HSMC board
Note: The board does not include any reference design.
- The board can be used as the development platform for Solid State Storage with or without High speed transceiver interface
- Extends storage capacity of the FPGA host board having standard HSMC Host interface
The following example shows the ONFI 2.0 HSMC connected to the DSP Development Kit, Cyclone III Edition
The following example shows the ONFI 2.0 HSMC connected to the Stratix IV GX Development Board